How to use LIPO-DREX:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: As a dietary supplement, adults take two servings (2 capsules) 30 minutes prior to your first meal. To assess your tolerance, start by taking one (1) capsule the first time you use this product. Do not exceed 2 capsules per day. Do not take within four (4) hours of sleep. LIPO-DREX can be used on its own or with other iSatori supplements that do not contain caffeine or other stimulants. To be used as part of a resistance training program.
Can both Men and Women use LIPO-DREX?
Yes, anyone looking for an advanced thermogenic weight-loss supplement can use LIPO-DREX. Individual tolerance to stimulants vary by individual so starting with one capsule is recommended regardless of gender. We recommend you read the entire Warning before starting LIPO-DREX. If you want to lose fat, maintain muscle and increase energy and focus, than LIPO-DREX should be your number one choice.
How is LIPO-DREX different than other formulas?
LIPO-DREX is like nothing on the market today! The development of the product started with an in-depth review of the challenges people face when losing fat - whether for a competition or just to look and feel better. The one item that continued to be apparent is that throughout the fat loss process, muscular size and tone would fade. This is where iSatori's Research and Development team jumped into action. Not only did they develop and incredible product with leading thermogenic and focus attributes, they engineered C3GMax™ to trigger nutrient partitioning, shuttling nutrients away from fat cells and into muscle. This technology solidifies LIPO-DREX the most advanced fat-loss product that iSatori has ever produced! ∆†
What are each of the ingredients, and what does the science say about them?
Here is a basic overview of the function of each ingredient in LIPO-DREX: C3GMax™
- An exact, proprietary combination of Aronia Powder, Blue Corn Extract and Blackberry Extract standardized to Cyanidin-3-O-Glucoside. This is the engine that powers nutrient partitioning, aiding in decreased fat and increased muscle hardness.
Green Tea Extract
- Increases resting metabolic rate to burn more calories, driving overall weight loss.
Coleus Forskohlli Extract
- Aids in the loss of fat but also the maintenance of lean muscle.
- Aids in the release and metabolism of fatty acids supporting energy and fat loss.
- Supports nutrient partitioning by stimulating the AMPK master regulating enzyme.∆†
- Increases energy and focus via the central nervous system. Assists in caloric expenditure and triggers thermogenesis.
- To help prevent the energy crash so familiar to caffeine, TeaCrine keeps the energy coming by adding an extended release ingredient. This critical component was specifically selected to keep your energy high until the absolute last rep of the workout—no matter how high the volume.
- This natural extract works to increase adrenaline levels in the body and to mobilize fat.
Capsitherm™ Cayenne Pepper
- Cayenne pepper is an excellent source of capsaicin, capsaicinoid, and capsinoid. These molecules have been shown to increase thermogenesis and energy expenditure through activation of the vanilloid receptor. The thermogenic effect of capsaicin can be evident when you eat spicy food containing hot chilies, you begin to sweat and feel your body start to warm minutes after consuming the capsaicin.
- Shown in specific doses to extend the half-life of caffeine, in turn extending the energy and fat mobilization effects.
- A nootropic ingredient that helps with cognition, memory and focus.
- An extract from the cocoa plant, theobromine is a xanthine alkaloid that exhibits a positive effects on mood.
What kind of results can I expect from using it?
LIPO-DREX is a high-powered formula that can be felt from the very first dose! With a high inclusion of stimulants like caffeine and Yohimbe and nootropic (focus) ingredients such as Bacopa you will have almost immediate sensory feedback on energy, appetite, increased body temperature and as mentioned... focus. With continued use, fat loss is the end goal and is best achieved in combination with a structured nutrition and training program. During the transition to lower body fat, LIPO-DREX's C3GMax Nutrient Partitioning/Cutting Matrix helps divert nutrients from being stored as fat to being stored in the muscle delivering a harder, fuller muscular feeling. ∆†
Do I need to "load" or "cycle"?
LIPO-DREX is a powerful formula which is only taken once a day prior to your first meal. There is no prescribed "loading" phase due to the potency of the formula. People looking for a cutting-edge fat burner, but are sensitive to stimulants will want to assess their tolerance by starting with one capsule. Due to the potency of the formula, we also suggest using LIPO-DREX for 8 weeks followed by a break before you cycle in your next 8 weeks. It is advised that you read the entire label before use and consult with your physician prior to starting to use LIPO-DREX.
Are there any known side effects?
Beyond the increase in energy, focus, thermogenesis and muscle hardening which are desired when picking a fat burner, side effects should be minimal in people who are accustomed to utilizing similar products in their supplement routine. However, it’s always suggested that, like with any supplement or exercise program, you check with your primary physician to ensure you are in good health, and there are no contraindications with medications or existing conditions.
I weigh more than 150 pounds. Do I need to adjust the dosage for my size?
As per the label Directions, it is advised that if you are under 150 pounds, you take 1 serving (capsule) before your first meal of the day. If you are over 150 pounds you would take 2 servings (2 capsules) before your first meal of the day. Each individual has different reactions to stimulants so even if you are over 150 pounds you can assess your tolerance to LIPO-DREX by starting with 1 serving.
Can I stack LIPO-DREX with other iSatori products?
Yes, LIPO-DREX can be stacked with other iSatori products that do not contain stimulants. LIPO-DREX can be combined with BIO-GRO or L-CARNITINE LS3 for the ultimate fat loss, lean muscle experience. Since MAXON Pure Strength is stimulant free, it can also be combined with LIPO-DREX.
- Akane Misaizu,* Takeshi Kokubo,* Kyoko Tazumi, Masaya Kanayama, Yutaka Miura. The Combined Effect of Caffeine and Ornithine on the Mood of Healthy Office Workers. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2014 Dec; 19(4): 367–372.
- Cabrera C, Artacho R, Gimenez R. Beneficial effects of green tea--a review. J Am Coll Nutr. 2006 Apr;25(2):79-99.
- Calabrese C1, Gregory WL, Leo M, Kraemer D, Bone K, Oken B. Effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13.
- Dulloo AG, Geissler CA, Horton T, A Collins A, and Miller DS. Normal Caffeine Consumption: Influence on Thermogenesis and Daily Energy Expenditure in Lean and Postobese Human Volunteers. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Am J Clin Nutr 1989;49:44-50.
- Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine and sympathetic activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000 Feb;24(2):252-8.
- Dulloo AG, Duret C, Rohrer D, et al. Efficacy of a green tea extract rich in catechin polyphenols and caffeine in increasing 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. Amer J Clin Nutr. 1999 70:1040-45.
- Guo H1, Ling W, Wang Q, Liu C, Hu Y, Xia M. Cyanidin 3-glucoside protects 3T3-L1 adipocytes against H2O2- or TNF-alpha-induced insulin resistance by inhibiting c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase activation. Biochem Pharmacol. 2008 Mar 15;75(6):1393-401.
- Leiberman, S. A New Potential Weapon for Fighting Obesity. Forskolin- the Active Diterpine in Coleus. Alternative and Complimentary Therapies, Dec 2004.
- McCarty, MF. Pre-exercise administration of yohimbine may enhance the efficacy of exercise training as a fat loss strategy by boosting lipolysis. Med Hypotheses. 2002 Jun;58(6):491-5.
- Ostojic, SM. Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players. Res Sports Med. 2006 Oct-Dec;14(4):289-99.
- Tokimitsu I.Effects of tea catechins on lipid metabolism and body fat accumulation. Biofactors. 2004;22(1-4):141-3.
- Wolfram S, Wang Y, Thielecke F. Anti-obesity effects of green tea: from bedside to bench. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2006 Feb;50(2):176-87
- Yoshioka, K., Yoshida, T., Kamanaru, K., Hiraoka, N., Kondo, M., 1990. Caffeine activates brown adipose tissue thermogenesis and metabolic rate in mice. J Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. (Tokyo). 3692):173-8.