How should I use MORPH x5?
As a dietary supplement, adults mix one serving (1 scoop) of MORPH® x5 with 12 to 20 fl. oz. of cold water 30 minutes prior to your workout. MORPH is a high-stimulant formula. MORPH can be used on its own or with other iSatori supplements that do not contain caffeine or other stimulants. To be used as part of a resistance training program.
How is it different than other pre-workout formulas?
MORPH x5 is unique in many ways. First, it is a fully equipped and powerful 1-scoop formula that addresses five critical aspects of the perfect workout. There are no games with MORPH where you have to take 2, 3 or even 6 servings to get a full dose. Next, it is research-supported and powered by five branded ingredients: Creatine MagnaPower™, Nitrosigine®, TeaCrine®, H+ BETA ALANINE™, KSM-66 Ashwagandha®, along with 15 other synergistic ingredients for maximum effectiveness. Also included and highly regarded is an unrelenting 6g of Citrulline Malate for uncontrollable pumps.∆
What are the major ingredients in MORPH XTREME, and
what does the science say about them?
- Citrulline Malate is made up of the amino acid citrulline attached to malic acid.
- Once consumed citrulline is readily converted to arginine, and then to nitric oxide (NO), which research suggests can increase arginine levels and NO in the body greater than arginine by itself.
- Citrulline Malate is very complimentary to Nitrisogine® to help produce a more profound NO production and, reportedly, better muscular pumps.∆
- Nitrosigine is a patented complex of bonded arginine silicate, shown in clinical settings to be superior to standard arginine for boosting muscular performance.∆†
- Nitrosigine plays a critical role within endothelial expansion (aka the pump).
- Preliminary tests on Nitrosigine indicated 5x the blood vessel expansion over Arginine HCl alone.
H+ Beta Alanine™
- Beta Alanine serves as a "buffer" in the muscle cells, to control intracellular pH (acidity), and thus delay the time to exhaustion of the muscle, which allows you to train harder and/or longer.†
- Beta Alanine is an ideal complement to creatine, because it provides a clinically validated function of improved athletic performance, workout capacity, and strength.∆†
Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower™)
- Creatine acts as a supplier of "energy" to the mitochondria of the muscle, by rebuilding ATP and regenerating the muscle’s ability to react to stimulus from weight training or anaerobic activities.
- Research suggests creatine supports gains in strength and power, as well as muscle growth, when combined with intense weight training.∆†
- Creatine MagnaPower has been subject to a number of comparative studies and has shown statistically significant improvement in body weight gain, peak power and other important parameters.∆
- A compound derived from the amino acid choline that has a multitude of benefits for athletic performance: increase power output, greater capacity to perform anaerobic work, enhance energy levels, and promote cellular hydration.∆
- Betaine Anhydrous supports and enhances endurance. Betaine Anhydrous also promotes an increase in nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide is involved in many cell processes, including the widening of the blood vessels, or vasodilation. Wider blood vessels help increase the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to working muscles during exercise, thus enhancing exercise performance.∆
- An amino acid that can help support enhanced athletic performance. Because of its antioxidant properties, endurance athletes benefit from Taurine’s ability to reduce muscle fatigue and damage during prolong exercise.∆
· It can also help regulate the body’s fluids, boost metabolism, support muscle energy and enhance endurance without stimulants.∆
- Caffeine, as indicated by clinical studies, can quickly increase muscle strength, improve muscle endurance, and decrease muscle fatigue during workouts, which allows you to take your training intensity to a much higher level.∆†
- Caffeine also increases mental alertness, focus, positive mood, and central nervous system-based energy during intense exercise, especially when combined with other neurotropic ingredients.∆†
- While TeaCrine® has molecular similarities to caffeine, the subtle, yet significant differences help catapult athletes and professionals to the top of their game. Put simply, TeaCrine® has the energy boosting effects similar to caffeine without the jitters, the crash and the habituation that often accompanies caffeine.* And, the energy boosting effects of TeaCrine® have been shown to last hours.∆†
What kind of results can I expect from using MORPH x5?
MORPH x5 starts working within 30 minutes when you first feel the clean rush of energy and the tingling sensation, telling your muscles it’s time to train! During your workout, you’ll begin to feel a pump that’s beyond the N.O. pump you’re used to—way beyond it… called Plasma Pump. It’s different, almost indescribable, until you try it for yourself. Every rep will feel lighter, every set will induce more volume and pressure in your muscles, and every workout will represent an opportunity for a new personal record. With continued use, your strength and lean muscle mass will be augmented, driving you closer and closer to your goals.∆
Do I need to "load" or "cycle" MORPH x5?
There is no need to load or cycle. The specific combination of ingredients in work synergistically to help maximize each workout, so there’s no need to take additional products to produce powerful muscle-building results.∆
Are there any known side effects?
The formulation is based on sound scientific evidence, which suggests that when used at the instructed dosage, it should not yield any unwanted side effects. It’s always suggested that, like with any supplement or exercise program, you read the entire label before use and check with your primary physician to ensure you are in good health and there are no contraindications with medications or existing conditions.
What is that tingling sensation I experience after taking it?
MORPH x5 contains a specific beta alanine known as H+ Beta Alanine™, which infuses muscles with carnosine and, for many people, causes a temporary tingling sensation in the extremities (e.g., face, fingers, ears, etc.). The scientific term for this is parathesia. This is a normal reaction for many and will usually subside within 30 minutes to one hour. If you don’t feel the tingling sensation, it doesn’t mean it is not working, as not everyone is sensitive to the temporary effects of beta alanine.
Do I need to adjust the dosage of it for my body weight?
It is advised that you read the entire label and follow the directions. MORPH x5 is a full blown, powerhouse pre-workout formula that is high in stimulants, so people that are sensitive to stimulants may want to test their tolerance with less than its recommended full-scoop serving.
Can I take it with other muscle-building products?
Yes. Although it contains the primary ingredients your body needs to build muscle, gain strength, increase focus and intensity from intense workouts, other supplements can definitely be stacked with it. We recommended you include a protein product like 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY™, or you can even follow it up with AMINO-GRO intra-workout to ensure you're consuming sufficient amino acids to help add a boost to your performance and aid muscle recovery.∆
What does it taste like?
You won't believe it until you actually try it yourself… but it’s refreshing and DELICIOUS!!! The flavor profile has shocked even the toughest critics in our industry. Bold fruity flavor balanced with the right amount of sweetness, which produces a satisfying flavor for even the most discerning palates. You'll go back to MORPH x5 workout after workout once you’ve saturated your taste buds with this amazing flavor.
- Bendahan D, et al. Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle. Br J Sports Med. 2002 Aug;36(4):282-9.
- Bosco, C, et al., Effect of oral creatine supplementation on jumping and running performance, Int J Sports Med. 18.5 (1997): 369-72.
- Burke, LM. Caffeine and sports performance. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008 Dec;33(6):1319-34.
- Callis A, et al. Activity of citrulline malate on acid-base balance and blood ammonia and amino acid levels. Study in the animal and in man. Arzneimittelforschung. 1991 Jun;41(6):660-3.
- Engelhardt, M, et al., Creatine supplementation in endurance sports. Med Sci Sport Exerc. 30.7 (1998): 1123-9.
- Feldman, EB. Creatine: a dietary supplement and ergogenic aid. Nutr Rev. 57.2 (1999): 45-50.
- Greenhaff, PL. The nutritional biochemistry of creatine. J Nutr Biochem 8 (1997): 610-8.
- Hill CA, et al. The effect of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on muscle composition and exercise performance. American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting, Tennessee, 2005, Abstract #1833.
- Hipkiss HR. Carnosine, a protective, anti-aging peptide? Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 1998 Aug;30(8):863-8. Review.
- Kim HJ, et al. Effect on muscle fiber morphology and carnosine content after 12 days training of Korean speed skaters. American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting, Tennessee, 2005, Abstract #988.
- Lemon P, et al. Effect of oral creatine supplementation on energetic during repeated maximal muscle contraction. Med Sci Sport Exerc. 27 (1995): S204.
- NuLivLifestyle. Pre-clinical studies, AstraGin™ demonstrated it can positively influence the activity of transporter proteins which in turn boost the uptake/absorption of arginine, tryptophan, folate, glucosamine and glucose, and citrulline in the intestinal tract. The pre-clinical studies used CACO-2 cells, the gold standard in pharmaceutical testing when evaluating absorption.
- Proctor SD, et al. A novel complex of arginine-silicate improves micro- and macrovascular function and inhibits glomerular sclerosis in insulin-resistant JCR:LA-cp rats. Diabetologia. 2005 Sep;48(9):1925-32.
- Suzuki Y, et al. High level of skeletal muscle carnosine contributes to the latter half of exercise performance during 30-s maximal cycle ergometer sprinting. Jpn J Physiol. 2002 Apr;52(2):199-205.
- Tallon MJ, et al. The carnosine content of vastus lateralis is elevated in resistance-trained bodybuilders. J Strength Cond Res. 2005 Nov;19(4):725-9.
- Volek JS, et al. Performance and muscle fiber adaptations to creatine supplementation and heavy resistance training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 31.8 (1999): 1147-56.
- Yeo SE, et al. Caffeine increases exogenous carbohydrate oxidation during exercise. J Appl Physiol. 2005 Sep;99(3):844-50. Epub 2005 Apr 14.