How Do I Use BIO-ACTIVE WHEY PROTEIN?
Mix one serving (one level scoop) in 6 to 8 oz of cold water or your favorite beverage such as skim milk. 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY can be taken before or after your workout or any time you need additional protein. 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY can also be used to increase the protein content of foods like yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, and other baked goods. 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY can be used on its own or with other iSatori supplements.
What is 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY PROTEIN?
100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY is a true advancement in whey protein supplementation. Starting with a high Biological Value whey protein complex from concentrate, isolate and hydrolysate, 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY is the only whey protein fortified with BIO-GRO Bio-Active Peptides. This unique combination supports recovery, muscle growth and overall performance beyond what other whey protein supplements can. Simply this is the new standard in whey protein supplements.∆ⱡ
What results can I expect from using 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY?
When it comes to working out, we all understand that training and following a sensible nutrition plan that is high in protein is key to recovery and optimizing body composition. Supplementing your protein intake with 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY gives your body the sufficient protein that it needs to recover faster and improve lean muscle. Utilizing BIO-ACTIVE WHEY fortified with BIO-GRO within a proper workout and nutrition routine, you will start to experience faster recovery between workouts, strength gains and of course accelerated increases in lean muscle. ∆ⱡ
How much protein does my body need?
For enhanced physical performance, most scientific evidence suggests that we should consume about 1.4 to 2.0 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight per day. This equates to roughly 112 to 160 grams of protein for 175 pound person. Though, there has been some research that suggests upwards of 2.0 to 4.0 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight, for increased lean muscle gains.
Is your protein 'Spiked" with aminos or creatine?
NO. 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY consists of three sources of whey protein and the addition of BIO-GRO Bio-Active Peptides. It does not have any added aminos or creatine that may falsely be reported as positive nitrogen (e.g., protein). Unfortunately, this a deceptive practice employed by some companies in the supplement industry. 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY comes with a PURE PROTEIN GUARANTEE - With No Amino Spiking, so you can be confident you are using the highest quality protein in every scoop.
Why is it important to have BIO-GRO in my protein?
Clinically researched BIO-GRO is the perfect compliment to any protein as it is a 'Protein Synthesis Amplifier'. In simple terms, it serves as a "cell signaler," in your body that tells your muscle cell to call for (more aminos from protein) and speed up the rate of protein synthesis, which allows you to put your increased protein usage to better use when building muscle.∆ Consider it like a light switch that when turned on signals your muscles to recover faster, gain strength and add lean muscle tissue. The addition of BIO-GRO in 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY changes the landscape when it comes to protein innovation and sets the new standard to which all other protein supplements will be held to.
How many servings of protein does 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY contain?
BIO-ACTIVE WHEY contains a hearty 26 full servings of whey protein in every container, at a whopping 25 grams of whey per serving (scoop). Unlike most other protein powder supplements, who play "tricks" and either put less protein per scoop, or who put less servings per container, we wanted you to get the absolute best protein value possible. Every container of 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY contains a total of 750 grams of whey protein. Compare that to leading brands, can contain as little as 504 grams per container.
Does it come with a Guarantee?
Absolutely. At iSatori, we offer the only lifetime money-back guarantee (when ordered directly from us.) We are so sure 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY will work for you, and you’ll be completely satisfied with your purchase, or we’ll refund every penny of your purchase price. No hassles. This way, there’s virtually no risk to you, whatsoever, for giving it a try.
Where is this product manufactured?
100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY is manufactured in the U.S.A., and protein sources are from U.S. raised cattle, and other ingredients are made from international and domestic origins.
Where do I get help if I have more questions?
Right here at iSatori! Our Transformation Specialists are always here to answer your questions and help you any way we can. You can ask your questions with our live chat feature on iSatori.com; you can email us 24/7 at info@iSatori.com; or you can call us toll-free at 1.866.688.7679, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., MST. Your Transformation Starts with Us!
- Andersen LL1, Tufekovic G, Zebis MK, Crameri RM, Verlaan G, Kjaer M, Suetta C, Magnusson P, Aagaard P. The effect of resistance training combined with timed ingestion of protein on muscle fiber size and muscle strength. Metabolism. 2005 Feb;54(2):151-6.
- Boone et al. Bio-active peptides (Biogro) supplementation improves work capacity during short-term resistance exercise in men. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2014, 11(Suppl 1):P26
- International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: protein and exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 2007, 4:8 doi:10.1186/1550-2783-4-8. 2)
- Protein Needs for Athletes. Bill Campbell, PhD, CSCS, FISSN. National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Kravitz, Len, PhD. Young, sub Kwon, M.S., CSCS. Paper: How do muscles grow?
- Jacobs, P. Significant enhancement in the rate of body mass and lean body mass gains with supplementation of a bio-active peptide in conjunction with eight weeks of resistance training: a prospective, double-blind, placebo controlled randomized trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015, 12(Suppl 1):P47.
- Jacobs, P. Safety and organ health with 8 weeks use of commercially available bio-active peptide supplement: A prospective, double-blind, placebo controlled randomized trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015, 12(Suppl 1):P46 .