- Bounce the bar off your chest?
- Lift your butt off the bench and into the air?
- Tend to be as "loose as a goose" throughout the exercise (e.g., your feet are constantly moving around and never in one place)?
- Raise your feet up off the floor, with your knees bent and feet crossed?
- Hold the bar narrowly, with your elbows pointing inward?
We all love the classic exercise known as the bench press. Throughout history, the bench press has literally become the measure of the man. Everyone wants to know how much you bench, so it is no wonder that everyone wants to know the secrets to drive up their bench. To start your own assessment of your bench press and ask yourself if you perform any of these common mistakes while you bench press?
- The surprising health and weight loss benefits to drinking water
- Exercise in the age of coronavirus: How to stay physically and mentally fit when the gym is closed.
- 6 Best Tips for 6-Pack Abs That Pop
- 7 Do's and Don'ts for Intermittent Fasting
- Gym Alternatives: What to Do When the Gym is Crowded
- View All