Frequently Asked Questions
How to use MAXON PURE STRENGTH?
As a dietary supplement, adults take four Rapid Release Caplets approximately 30 – 45 minutes before your workout. On non-training days, take four Rapid Release Caplets during the day on an empty stomach. Read the entire label before use and follow the provided directions.
How is MAXON PURE STRENGTH different than other formulas?
iSatori researchers reviewed the scientific literature and worked with top researchers to engineer the most potent strength-building supplement using clinically studied ingredients and not generic copycats so you can be assured that you're getting or receiving whole clinical dosages and maximum purity and potency. Every ingredient was selected to maximize your exercise capacity and performance, leading to some of the most powerful strength gains we've ever seen! ∆†
What are each of the ingredients, and what does the science say about them?
Here is what the scientific evidence says for each of the ingredients in MAXON PURE STRENGTH: 150 mg of elevATP®
- Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) exists naturally in the body and is well known as the body’s primary energy source for the contraction of muscle.
- Elevating ATP levels in the body has the potential to enhance athletic performance by increasing strength and force, while increasing blood flow and reducing fatigue
- elevATP® significantly increases adenosine triphosphate (ATP) levels within 60 minutes, which could lead to greater gains in strength and power∆†
- MAXON Pure Strength includes the full 150 mg dosage of elevATP® as used in the clinical study
- Emerging research (publication forthcoming) shows significant total body strength increases when study subjects used the same amount of elevATP as found in MAXON PURE STRENGTH∆†
500 mg of PhysiCor™
- PhysiCor is a highly purified and standardized composition, which has been clinically studied for its effect on strength, power output, and body composition
- When used in conjunction with an 8-week structured resistance training program, PhysiCor was shown to significantly increase strength in 1 RM bench press by 20 pounds in eight weeks and 1 RM leg press by 187 pounds, all while increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat†
- MAXON PURE STRENGTH uses the identical 500 mg dosage that was studied in the published clinical research
1,500 mg of Kre-Alkalyn® pH correct Creatine
- Creatine acts as a supplier of "energy" to the muscle by rebuilding ATP and regenerating the muscle’s ability to react to stimulus from weight training or anaerobic activities
- Creatine supports gains in strength and power, as well as muscle growth when combined with intense weight training∆†
- Kre-alkalyn is a time-tested powerhouse that helps the Creatine ATP cycle recycle faster to help maximize every grueling set and rep∆†
- Kre-Alkalyn is specifically designed to correct pH of creatine, to improve absorption and utilization throughout the body. This corrected pH not only improves performance but helps prevents unwanted stomach problems (e.g., bloating or indigestion) ∆†
500 mg of AGMAFLOW™ (Agmatine Sulfate)
- Agmatine sulfate is a commonly used salt of agmatine that is absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract and distributed in the body
- Agmatine is a metabolite of arginine, which can influence nitric oxide (NO) levels
- It helps increase blood flow and nutrient delivery to the exerted muscle for even greater potential gains∆†
- Agmatine may improve vasodilation (the pump), leading to improved nutrient delivery to muscle cells, which in turn can positively impact the muscle-building process∆†
- Agmatine sulfate has also been shown to demonstrate positive results related to specific ion channels that can positively affect muscle strength, including ATP-sensitive K positive channels, voltage-gated Ca2 positive channels, and acid-sensing ion channels (ASIC's) ∆† 150 mg of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate acts as a buffering agent against acidity in the human body and has been shown to have a positive effect on blood flow∆†
- Supplementation of sodium bicarbonate enhances the body's buffering capacity and influences nutrient flow
- When combined with an intense training program, sodium bicarbonate may enhance resistance exercise resulting in greater gains in endurance∆†
What kind of results can I expect from using it?
MAXON PURE STRENGTH was designed to capitalize on your serious training program by increasing your strength, allowing heavier lifts and faster muscular gains. Reps will start to feel lighter, allowing you to add more and more weight. You will have greater endurance as you attack each set with maximum drive. Large multi-joint strength movements like the bench press, squat, deadlift, and leg press should show positive gains within the first couple of weeks after starting MAXON PURE STRENGTH!∆†
Do I need to "load" or "cycle"?
There is no need to load or cycle MAXON PURE STRENGTH. All of the ingredients were formulated using the clinically studied dose or the beneficial physiological doses based on the scientific literature.
Are there any known side effects?
No, there are not any known side effects. MAXON PURE STRENGTH was formulated using scientific evidence and validated branded ingredients, and when used at the instructed dosages, should not yield any unwanted side effects. It’s always suggested however that, like with any supplement or exercise program, you check with your primary physician to ensure you are in good health, and there are no contraindications with medications or existing conditions.
I weigh more than 150 pounds. Do I need to adjust the dosage for my size?
No, you do not need to adjust the dosage based on your size. The average size of the participants when looking at the various studies was around 185 pounds (or roughly 84 kilos). This is just the average—individuals could have been well above or below that weight. Taking the recommended dose as advised on the bottle will ensure you are getting the beneficial clinical amounts of the specific ingredients.
Can I stack MAXON with other iSatori products?
Yes, MAXON is designed to work with virtually any other iSatori product(s). MAXON can be combined with BIO-GRO™
, MORPH™ XTREME
, and/or HYPER-GRO™ LEAN MASS GAINER for the ultimate workout and muscle-building experience. Since MAXON is stimulant and calorie free, it can also be combined with fat burners like LIPO-DREX™ and energy supplements such as ENERGIZE. MAXON is truly one of the most versatile supplements to help you reach your strength and muscle-building goals.
- Gao Yuqi, et al. Agmatine: a novel endogenous vasodilator substance. Life Sci (1995) 57(8):83-86.
- Gilad GM, Gilad VH. Long-term (5 years), high daily dosage of dietary agmatine--evidence of safety: a case report. J Med Food. (2014 Nov) 17(11):1256-9. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2014.0026. Epub 2014 Sep 23.
- Keynan Ory, et al. Safety and efficacy of dietary agmatine sulfate in lumbar disc-associated radiculopathy. An open-label, dose-escalating study followed by a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Pain Med (2010) 11:356–368.
- Molderings GJ, Haenisch B. Agmatine (decarboxylated l-arginine): physiological role and therapeutic potential. Pharmacol Therapeut (2012) 133:351–365.
- Piletz JE, et al. Agmatine: clinical applications after 100 years in translation. Drug Discov Today (Sept 2013) 18:17/18.
- Future Ceuticals. Effect of the dietary supplement elevATP™ on blood ATP level: an acute pilot clinical study. elevate Studies and Analysis White Paper.
- Joy, JM, et al. Ancient Peat and Apple Extracts Supplementation May Improve Strength and Power Adaptations in Resistance Trained Men, Department of Sports Exercise Science, United States Sports Academy, Daphne, AL, USA.
- Reyes-Izquierdo T. The effect of elevATP™ on whole blood ATP levels: a single dose, crossover clinical study. J Aging Res Clin Pract (2012) 3(1):56-60.
- Poole, C, et al. The effects of a commercially available botanical supplement on strength, body composition, power output, and hormonal profiles in resistance-trained males. JISSN (2010) 7:34.
- Carr, BM, et al. Sodium bicarbonate supplementation improves hypertrophy-type resistance exercise performance. Eur J Appl Physiol (2013) 113:743–752.
- Egger F, et al. Effects of sodium bicarbonate on high-intensity endurance performance in cyclists: a double-blind, randomized cross-over trial. PLoS ONE (2014) 9(12): e114729. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0114729
- Karavelioglu, MB. Detection of the effects of sodium bicarbonate supplement on blood lactate and heart rate values of female futsal players before and after Yo-Yo/1 Test. Anthropologist (2014) 18(3): 745-749.
- Krustrup et al. Sodium bicarbonate intake improves high-intensity intermittent exercise performance in trained young men. JISSN (2015) 12:25.
- Lindh, AM, Sodium bicarbonate improves swimming performance. Int J Sports Med (2008) 29:519–523.
- Siegler, JC, Hirscher, K. Sodium bicarbonate ingestion and boxing performance. J Strength Cond Res (Jan 2010) 24, 1.
- Golini, J. Improved Creatine Stability and pH Profile for Kre-Alkalyn. International Journal of Pharmacology, Phytochemistry and Ethnomedicine 2297-6922, Vol. 1, pp 20-22