- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 scoop iSatori Chocolate 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 packets stevia or liquid stevia drops-to taste
- Place the almond milk and chia seeds into a blender. Blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add the iSatori 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY, cocoa powder, and stevia (if desired). Blend until very smooth and creamy, adding a bit of extra milk if it's too thick to blend.
- Scoop the mixture into a container or bowl and place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes up to overnight.
- Top with your favorite fruit. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (serves 1-2):
- Calories: ~210
- Carbs: 10 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Protein: 30 g