Your thighs are your wheels—your preferred method of transport, the torque behind your speed, the core to the spring in your step. They are basically responsible for helping us take the 3,512 average number of steps every day... So if your thighs are so important, why are you ignoring them? If you're like most people, you likely dread those "heavy" leg days that leave you hobbling out of the gym. (We like to call it Jelly leg syndrome, but we're sure there's a more scientific name for it!) If that's you, then stay tuned for some growth-spurring leg-training tips that'll finally take the dread away and make you excited to put your legs through the routine on this page. Of course, if you're on the other side of the spectrum and love training legs, lusting throughout the week for that familiar burn, then we have a hunch you too are going to really enjoy these tips for increased intensity and growth. Whatever camp you are in, let's get right to the information that matters. "Regardless of how much you like or dislike leg training, this review is bound to shed new light on the dark part of the gym where the leg equipment lives."
- The surprising health and weight loss benefits to drinking water
- Exercise in the age of coronavirus: How to stay physically and mentally fit when the gym is closed.
- 6 Best Tips for 6-Pack Abs That Pop
- 7 Do's and Don'ts for Intermittent Fasting
- Gym Alternatives: What to Do When the Gym is Crowded
- View All