Protein Snack Recipe, Pumpkin RollsThese pumpkin rolls are packed with protein and help any sweet craving! Whether you're in the mood for sweet or a protein snacks, this protein snack recipe really hits the mark.
- 1 Scoop iSatori Vanilla 100% BIO-ACTIVE WHEY
- ¼ can Puree Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/3 cup Egg Whites
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ c. sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- Dash of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the roll batter.
- Spoon into a cupcake pan that has been sprayed with non-sticking cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Then, using a fork or knife, loosen the rolls from the pan and flip them over. Continue cooking the rolls for about 2-3 minutes. The rolls are cooked when you can insert a toothpick into the center of the rolls and it comes out clean. Try not to overbake them.
- Remove from oven and allow the rolls to cool slightly.
- Microwave the glaze ingredients for about 15 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir well.
- Dip both sides of the rolls in the glaze mixture, set on a rack or plate to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!